HCES Students Present at GT Academic Fair
HCES has great opportunities for students as seen at the recent GT & Academic Fair:
- Mrs. Benson helped guide the 4th Grade coding group so they could share their projects and works created by using a coding program on Chromebooks.
- Mrs. Wilfong worked with 4th Grade Stock Market Game students as they shared information about the stock market and how they are learning about this process as they work the market throughout the year.
- Ms. Whittaker presented a Wax Museum. Students appeared in character as Greek gods to share facts and information about their character.
- Ms. Dockery lead the HCE Student Leadership group as they highlighted the important work they do each and every day at HCE to create a culture of student leadership, responsibility and the HCE Vision.
- Ms. Moore greeted guests and shared information about the Gifted & Talented program.